City Manager's Office
To serve City Council and the citizens of Fairborn in the efficient and professional administration of all affairs of the City placed in the City Manager's charge by or under the City Charter.
- Attend all City Council meetings.
- Direct and supervise the administration of all departments, divisions, and agencies of the City.
- Function as the chief administrative officer of the City.
- Hire and supervise all City employees and appoint administrative officers.
- Hire and supervise an Assistant City Manager with primary concern for support services, labor relations, and special projects.
- Prepare and submit the annual budget.
- Prepare and submit any administrative or financial reports as Council may require.
- Provide assistance for the resolution of individual citizen concerns.
- Supervise preparation and certification of special assessments.
The Human Resources Department aims to provide assistance to City supervisors and employees, hire the best people, and process personnel services in a professional manner.
We invite you to take a moment to view our current online newspaper publication, as well as sign up to receive future editions.
Complete and submit this form to request records and documents from the City of Fairborn.
Information on the administration of the City of Fairborn.